Thursday 18 February 2016

2015-08-14: Lights Require Food

In any world based in reality we would claim that we have training this evening and therefore need food. In reality we are going to claim we are going checklisting and that requires food.
Those curved windows just kill me (so does the smile of course but Ewa does that in front of straight windows too).
The sad truth is that we are becoming a little enamoured of the local diner and we are going there for breakfast just to see what we can actually have for breakfast.
A small bowl of debate. The internet claims the soup is something which it definitely isn't. The menu claims the soup is what it is. Wikipedia is a lying whore, the waitresses don't seem amenable to argument and Ewa likes it so I will praise Brunswick soup forever (so long as you have it at this diner).
We got there late because we are lazy but I think what we ate was still technically breakfast. Largely because this is New Jersey and I am pretty sure that saying the word brunch will have the staff hunting for your fixie bike, breaking into pieces and smacking you over the head with the biggest piece.
heh. break-fast. I simply do not fast that long.
If you don't have a fixie bike they will consider you a smart alec and probably beat you to death with Springsteen albums.
I am not sure if we had a snooze after breakfast and before Ellory said time for training. If we didn't we spent the intervening hours in a food coma. Then we trained.
Panoramic Blur, Camera probably had a high pulse rate.
Most people don't create short term memories when their pulse is above 150 odd so I assume we trained hard as I don't remember a thing from that either.
Low f stop means New York in lights is blurry, obviously I have a habit of focussing on the most important feature of a photo. Is Lady, Is Purty Lady.
Then we went up to a street in Jersey which has great views of New York by Night.
I have always thought Karl Pilkington was kind of correct when he said he'd rather live in the cave opposite the fancy carved buildings in Al-Khazneh.
Obviously I can still make the lights blurry because I am still thinking about the Purty Lady
The places on the street in Jersey facing New York probably have betting plumbing than the cave in Petra so it makes even more sense.
And Purty Lady touched the railing so obviously I focus on that too
I am guessing if you lived there you'd bitch about the tourist buses though. People love to bitch about something. 
I will bitch about my camera lenses, I need more... Just to prove I look at my surroundings; not just what Ewa is doing.
Purty Lady in focus...
Or of course google in it's wisdom has decided to make my photo better
Just make it blurry on old looking paper and sell it to the tourists... Google don't sell camera lenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment